James River Audio Visual Services is Now Hiring
- Hourly 1099 audio visual technicians
James River Audio Visual Services is in search of new team members. We are seeking energetic self-starters who wish to join in the success of a flourishing young business. Come be a part of a service oriented team and grow with us.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an audio visual technician.
- Working knowledge of sound, lighting and projection equipment.
- Excellent communication skills. Client interaction is required.
- Practical knowledge of Office Suite of tools is required.
- Practical knowledge of Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Work as team member. Must have full command of English language.
- Must have a valid drivers license with clean driving record.
Shop hour duties:
- Packing and unpacking gear into cases
- Loading and unloading cases into trucks/vans
- Occasional over night travel
- Meetings/events require evening and weekend hours
On location duties:
- Set up, test and operate sound, lighting and projection equipment for event or function
- Assist in executing rehearsals prior to function as required by client
- Assist with miscellaneous setup tasks as assigned by show supervisor
- Operate equipment as assigned
- Strike, removal and load out of all equipment to trucks to return to shop